Here are seven weekend training conferences specifically geared for students. I developed these over my whole career, using various source material and with multiple inputs. These are not finished products, but notes that you can use for personal growth or as a guide to producing your own training. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these.
Training Conferences – the nature of training conferences in contrast to general conferences
1. Bible Survey – a basic overview of the whole Bible
2. Knowing and Growing in Grace – basic Christian beliefs and practices
3. How to Study the Bible – how to discover the meaning of a passage of scripture
4. How to Share Your Faith– how to tell others simply and clearly the gospel message
5. Leading Bible Studies – how to prepare and lead a discussion of a passage of scripture
6. Training Disciples – how to train someone to serve Jesus in a specific role
7. Foundations of Ministry – basic beliefs, goals, principles of spiritual growth, and the dynamics of a healthy ministry
Track Descriptions contains a more detailed description of each of the conference tracks listed above.
Bible Study Resources contains a set of materials for use in the Bible study tracks.
Recruiting Information contains some information you might typically provide on a brochure, Eventbrite page, Facebook page, or announcement for one of these conferences.